Mindful Photography workshops are intensive experiential in which you learn how to intuitively use your camera and enhance your vision. Not just to capture extraordinary images but unlike other techniques uses photography in the way it was intended*, as an effective vehicle towards self-mastery.
Inspired by nature and facilitated and guided by visual artist Maurice Spees - conservation, art and travel photographer/ filmmaker and creative empowerment agent.
This intensive workshop is for you if you want to:
- Explore and enhance your creativity and the power of observation.
- Experience the health and stress-releasing benefits of creative seeing.
- Learn how to capture images like you can find on my site, and become a better photographer, as a person.
- Enchant people with your images.
- Experience how refreshing your eyes unattached from mental cluttering can enhance your entire life.
- Learn to fully connect with nature, which inspires you into uncovering your own true nature that is uniquely yours.
- Learn how the gift of mindful seeing can become a valuable asset as a contribution to your community.
- Develop the benefit of using photography as a fun and easy vehicle to uncover your true nature. What is your unique mission in life? Learn how mindful photography can help you capture that vision.
- Explore becoming a conscious conservation photographer (professionally or hobby) by the fun ability to SEE, CAPTURE, SHARE, INSPIRE, EMBODY and SHINE the natural beauty that is present all around us.
- Learn the art of expressive-creative photography, a way of using the camera in relation to your mind, heart and spirit. Which can open the doors to fine-art photography. How to be photography!
- Learn to listen to your intuition and develop a strong aesthetic sense!
SEE, CAPTURE, SHARE & INSPIRE, EMBODY and SHINE ©
“It is all in the act of SEEING and our ability to SHARE what we SEE that we can INSPIRE the world that we want to SEE.” – Maurice Spees
UNCOVER YOUR TRUE NATURE and BECOME TRUE TO NATURE
When you uncover your true nature, or authentic self, you will become true to Nature and her principles and you will naturally flourish into a conscious co-creator of the same Nature presence in everything you do and give back to the world.
CALL FOR ARTISTS:
As an artists you are here to instill beauty in people’s lives which inspires people to open up their hearts to the world and makes them remember their calling as conscious sustainer of BEAUTY which naturally creates more HARMONY that leads to BALANCE.
* WHY mindful Photography by Maurice Spees?
During a three-month insight meditation retreat in SE-Asia, Maurice Spees discovered the effect our state of being, especially insight meditation (Vipassana) has on the photography we capture. The retreat brought him back to the state of innocence and pure awareness in which he enjoyed the moment just like a child again, but now with the awareness and recollection of his adult mind. By recovering his inner-child nature he developed an intuitive skill, which he calls intuitive communication with nature, in which nature gives us all the answers we seek. Through intuitive communication with nautre, he developed the entire workflow and workshops which he is offering now. With the help of the insights revealed from Nature he discovered a universal way to uncover and embody our true nature. With the help of Mindful Photography practice he created a powerful vehicle through which everyone is able to get in touch with the same inherent ability. Combined with practicing mindful seeing this technique helps us not only to uncover our true nature, but it will transform your camera into a powerful vehicle for self-discovery and mastery.
So by finding this innate gift, he enjoys dedicating his life to connecting people with nature through this unique vehicle: Mindful Photography workshops in nature.
That’s not all. Because the entire technique is inspired by nature, learning Mindful Photographer lets you become part of a collective of conservation photographers, which help you dive into becoming a conscious visual communicator for the preciousness of our natural world. As Mindful photographers we are here to instill beauty in people’s hearts!
We as artists and passionate photographers are the projectors of what we wish to see in our world. Shining light in dark places. We are the one’s that make people see and get back in touch with their true nature as maintainers of beauty, harmony and balance of our natural habitat.
The world needs Mindful Photographers. The world needs people who see!
You are a gift to the world instilling beauty back into people’s hearts by showing the magic that is all around us. With just a small investment and Maurice his lifetime dedication to his work, you can become the voice of nature expressing her presence through your images. With the right campaign and awareness the world cannot have enough of the spirit of nature that is speaking to and through us every single moment when we are open to receive the present for being present revealed in magic.
© 2014 taken from the book “Master the Art of Mindful Photography – awaken to the beauty all around you and uncover your true nature.” by Maurice Spees
Follow your joy!